Be inspired!

As we find our way through the blogging explosion maybe I can help you start your new passion - making candles and making soaps too. It's easy.

very easy....

very easy....

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Can you hear bees?


Bees in my garden, bees everywhere...yes the neighbour has some hives! That's excellent news for a candle maker, probably good news for my garden too.
So we've had our gum blossom's nectar returned to us as honey and beeswax YAHOO delicious and great beeswax.
I was so excited I put on the make-up and got this video done. I find the whole beeswax process fascinating. In this video I explain the process of foundation sheet to hive to beeswax and honey.
Beeswax is simply the most beautifully natural, renewable resource. Not only looks and smells great but burns extremely well too!
You could get hooked. Take a look and see what I mean.

from www.candlemaking.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment